Airbag warning light

Anyone know what a 1-2 error code means? (as is flash - pause - flash - flash - long pause)

Its a 97 righthanddrive British Explorer .. but I presume that the codes are the same as for the American ones ....

It may just be a fuse or something .. bleeding dealers charge you a bomb these days to reset a little light ....

Thanks,

Lew

Reply to
liwu

I've seen it claimed that 12 means "low battery voltage." Maybe you have a blown fuse. If so, and you replace it, and then get a 52.....well you have bigger problems. Otherwise,

12 means the Restraint Control Module is bad, and the fix is to replace it.

Ed

snipped-for-privacy@nospam.>

Reply to
C. E. White