Consoles top for 1995 Explorer

The top of my center console of my 1995 Explorer has a large rip it and I would like to replace it. Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement? Thanks for any help!!

Reply to
Kelli90278

It seems that some people were happy with the kit and some were not.

Reply to
Ulysses

I did the

console kit and I was pleasantly pleased with it. It was perfect match for my old console and took all of about 30 minutes to complete the task. You basically replace the whole covering of your console with the new one supplied in the kit.

Reply to
Mike B

I went to

and got the kit from there. It was a perfect match for my interior (see instructions on the web site on which color to order by looking at the label on the inside of your door jamb) and it only took 2 days from ordering it to get it. Total time to install was less than an hour and very, very easy (I did use tape method as I don't have a staple gun). I can't believe I went so long with the nuisance of the rip.

Reply to
BillyforExplorers