Ford OEM Keychain

then stripping off. Season generously, rubbing the mixture into the baby?s flesh. Place 1 quart water in a baking pan, the meat on a wire rack. Bake uncovered in 250° oven for 1½ hours. When browned, remove and glaze, return to oven and bake 20 minutes more to form a glaze. Cut ribs into individual pieces and serve with extra sauce.

Fresh Sausage

If it becomes necessary to hide the fact that you are eating human babies, this is the perfect solution. But if you are still paranoid, you can substitute pork butt.

5 lb. lean chuck roast 3 lb. prime baby butt 2 tablespoons each: salt black, white and cayenne peppers celery salt garlic powder parsley flakes brown sugar 1 teaspoon sage 2 onions 6 cloves garlic bunch green onions, chopped

Cut the children?s butts and the beef roast into pieces that will fit in the grinder. Run the meat through using a 3/16 grinding plate. Add garlic, onions and seasoning then mix well. Add just enough water for a smooth consistency, then mix again. Form the sausage mixture into patties or stuff into natural casings.

Stillborn Stew

By definition, this meat cannot be had altogether fresh, but have the lifeless unfortunate available immediately after delivery, or use high quality beef or pork roasts (it is cheaper and better to cut up a whole roast than to buy stew meat).

1 stillbirth, de-boned and cubed ¼ cup
Reply to
Jim Warman

I have one I'll sell you for $5 plus shipping. I am really at mindspringcom.

Ed

but haven't located any information.>

Reply to
C. E. White

No...I said it right. 160+.....I'm not Canadian or European my friend. For me it's Miles Per Hour....and I like to hot rod whatever machinery I can get my hands on.

160+ | > for as long as you want to hold it. | | 160 km/hr, not 160 mph. | | > Bloody thing is a nightmare to work on with 16 valves and enough horse | > power to launch out from under a guy if he's not careful....but it sure is | > fun to ride. | | I owned a 1981 CB900C. Nothing special in the hp stakes, any modern | 600c sportbike has a good 25 hp on it. |
Reply to
John Riggs

Yup....I agree on missing too much. In my neck of the woods though, it's miles to anything and time matters. Even at 75 MPH it takes about 9 hours to make it to Denver from here, and a lot of open, nothing to see, interstate highway. At one point there is a stretch with not much more than

70 miles of flatland covered with daisies (summer) or brown grass (winter). With a little more throttle, a guy can leave in the morning and have dinner in Denver before nightfall. This beast is an old cruiser from the early 80's, at least, that is how they are marketed. Low slung, sleek, but still not a Harley. We have the Kawasaki plant here in town. I've never owned one of those either.

| >> My present bike is an oddity. It's a Honda CB 900 Custom, air shocks | >> front and rear, dual disk brakes, shaft drive, 5 speed gear box, and a

2 | >> speed sub transmission ( a total of 10 forward gears ), top end around | >> 160+ | >> for as long as you want to hold it. | >

| > 160 km/hr, not 160 mph. | >

| >> Bloody thing is a nightmare to work on with 16 valves and enough horse | >> power to launch out from under a guy if he's not careful....but it sure | >> is | >> fun to ride. | >

| > I owned a 1981 CB900C. Nothing special in the hp stakes, any modern | > 600c sportbike has a good 25 hp on it. | >

| |

Reply to
John Riggs

What mods have you done, out of interest?

Does it have a fairing (mine had a Vetter Windjammer V)?

Cheers, Mark

Reply to
Mark Olson

Aww, shoooot! We're still young, and I'll be 58 in Feb!

Reply to
Big Bill

I haven't modified anything save a bit of tweaking of the carburetors, timing, and only the barest of necessary equipment....which doesn't include a fairing. Ever get hit by a bug at 160 ? THAT really stings. This bike was to be a hobby project before I got hit by my divorce. I'm lucky I even still have it. The ex and her BF had tinkered with the brakes, and it is only the engine tossing the cam chain that saved me from taking off much further than the yard with it, or I likely would have had a very serious "Oops!". God loves me, I can tell. What I'd like to do when I get the rest of this crap that I have going on, over with, is have it bored to 1100 cc, a slightly more radical cam, and a twin turbo setup from a Suzuki or similar. The weakest part of this bike is the transmission. I'd be interested in knowing if there is anyone around that specializes in beefing this particular tranny. Continuous hard acceleration seems to destroy them in the briefest of times.

"Mark Olson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@visi.com... | John Riggs wrote: | > "Mark Olson" wrote in message | > news:41cdee09$0$30057$ snipped-for-privacy@visi.com... | > | John Riggs wrote: | > | | > | > My present bike is an oddity. It's a Honda CB 900 Custom, air shocks | > | > front and rear, dual disk brakes, shaft drive, 5 speed gear box, and a 2 | > | > speed sub transmission ( a total of 10 forward gears ), top end around | > 160+ | > | > for as long as you want to hold it. | > | | > | 160 km/hr, not 160 mph. | > | | > | > Bloody thing is a nightmare to work on with 16 valves and enough | > horse | > | > power to launch out from under a guy if he's not careful....but it sure | > is | > | > fun to ride. | > | | > | I owned a 1981 CB900C. Nothing special in the hp stakes, any modern | > | 600c sportbike has a good 25 hp on it. | > | | >

| > No...I said it right. 160+.....I'm not Canadian or European my friend. | > For me it's Miles Per Hour....and I like to hot rod whatever machinery I can | > get my hands on. | >

| | What mods have you done, out of interest? | | Does it have a fairing (mine had a Vetter Windjammer V)? | | Cheers, | Mark

Reply to
John Riggs

Well, if all you've done is tweak the timing and adjust the carbs, you have not ever hit 160 let alone 140 on that bike.

One of the most aerodynamics bikes that Honda has ever made, the RC51, can barely break 160 with 120 rear wheel hp on tap. Your bike's theoretical top speed at redline in high range in 5th gear is about 152 mph. My own experience tells me that without *serious* horsepower improvements that it was actually faster for top speed in low range 5th gear or high range 4th gear, because it won't pull to redline in high-5th.

Your bike, even assuming it's been tuned well and had the cam sprockets slotted to help the top end a bit would be doing well to put out 85 hp at the rear wheel. If you're lying down on the tank it might _just_ do 130 without a fairing.

Have fun with it, but remember it wasn't intended as a speed machine, it was a air cooled inline four alternative to the GL1100 (it even uses the exact same final drive 'differential' as the GL1000/GL1100).

I actually liked the 85 mph speedometer as it was perfectly accurate, unlike most bike speedos, and once you get above 85 you don't need a speedometer anyway.

Cheers, Mark

Reply to
Mark Olson

Whatever, Mark. Believe what you will.

"Mark Olson" wrote in message news:41cefe20$0$30058$ snipped-for-privacy@visi.com... | John Riggs wrote: | >

> [...]

| > | | > | What mods have you done, out of interest? | > | | > | Does it have a fairing (mine had a Vetter Windjammer V)? | | > I haven't modified anything save a bit of tweaking of the carburetors, | > timing, and only the barest of necessary equipment....which doesn't include | > a fairing. Ever get hit by a bug at 160 ? THAT really stings. | > This bike was to be a hobby project before I got hit by my divorce. I'm | > lucky I even still have it. The ex and her BF had tinkered with the brakes, | > and it is only the engine tossing the cam chain that saved me from taking | > off much further than the yard with it, or I likely would have had a very | > serious "Oops!". God loves me, I can tell. | > What I'd like to do when I get the rest of this crap that I have going | > on, over with, is have it bored to 1100 cc, a slightly more radical cam, and | > a twin turbo setup from a Suzuki or similar. | > The weakest part of this bike is the transmission. I'd be interested in | > knowing if there is anyone around that specializes in beefing this | > particular tranny. Continuous hard acceleration seems to destroy them in the | > briefest of times. | | Well, if all you've done is tweak the timing and adjust the carbs, you have not | ever hit 160 let alone 140 on that bike. | | One of the most aerodynamics bikes that Honda has ever made, the RC51, can | barely break 160 with 120 rear wheel hp on tap. Your bike's theoretical top | speed at redline in high range in 5th gear is about 152 mph. My own experience | tells me that without *serious* horsepower improvements that it was actually | faster for top speed in low range 5th gear or high range 4th gear, because it | won't pull to redline in high-5th. | | Your bike, even assuming it's been tuned well and had the cam sprockets slotted | to help the top end a bit would be doing well to put out 85 hp at the rear | wheel. If you're lying down on the tank it might _just_ do 130 without a fairing. | | Have fun with it, but remember it wasn't intended as a speed machine, it was a | air cooled inline four alternative to the GL1100 (it even uses the exact same | final drive 'differential' as the GL1000/GL1100). | | I actually liked the 85 mph speedometer as it was perfectly accurate, unlike most | bike speedos, and once you get above 85 you don't need a speedometer anyway. | | Cheers, | Mark |

Reply to
John Riggs

"John Riggs" :

Not to call anyone a liar but back when the CB's were really popular (I had a CB750 and with my current bike, I've owned over 20 bikes, including a V65 and a VMax), but there's *no way* that a CB900 could do 160mph. The top rated speed of a VMax..in *perfect* conditions with V-Boost wide open, was 160mph and a CB900 wouldn't even be recognizable in the side mirrors.

Reply to
HarleyVA

Well, it would appear you are doing just that. Now, if you have a lard ass and can't get a bike with 84 horses to go that fast, sounds like a personal problem. I had a bike half that size and it was doing well over

120...you do the math.

Regardless, I'm done listening to ya.

| | Not to call anyone a liar but back when the CB's were really popular | (I had a CB750 and with my current bike, I've owned over 20 bikes, | including a V65 and a VMax), but there's *no way* that a CB900 | could do 160mph. The top rated speed of a VMax..in *perfect* | conditions with V-Boost wide open, was 160mph and a CB900 wouldn't | even be recognizable in the side mirrors. | |

Reply to
John Riggs

OK, lads.... out of the sandbox for 10 minutes...... party's gettin' rough (at Xmas, yet, with the peace and goodwill stuff....).

I would have loved, dearly, to get a SoftTail Springer...... I wasn't about to try and push "Mrs. Claus" quite that hard. My 03 Sporty cost less new (with some toys.... forward controls, P-pad, sissy bar and some other little stuff) than an Intruder. And the Intruder has a smaller motor, a battery that's near impossible to get at (I have a friend with one) and just doesn't have that "mystique" that HD possesses. I guess it's whatever floats yer boat but for my money all that glossy black and shiny silver in a lowish slung V twin is drop dead gorgeous. (Puffing his chest out) People will walk past those Tuperware clad crotch rockets with nary a glance and offer up compliments that gush bad enough to embarrass me.

Due to weather and work constraints, I only managed a little under 4000 km with one short highway trip last year. Even though I'm in the throws of a 3 year home reno project, I plan on fixing that in the summer to come. If I can wear this one out, at least I have a trade in that a Harley dealer will accept and there's always the chance that a Springer will be perched in my driveway.

Reply to
Jim Warman

"John Riggs" :

well buddy, *you* do the math. The difference in hp to go from 120 to 160 is *huge*.

I'm not the one with a personal problem. If you think a CB900's top speed is 160, show me *anywhere* that shows that besides your imagination. BTW, the speedo doesn't even register 160 on a

900, how did you even know it was going that fast?

Reply to
HarleyVA

Mrs. Mechanic got you a Harley for Christmas? Outstanding! They do look nice, and yes, they do hold their value. I like the old style of the Harleys, and it's hard to argue with all that bottom end torque, but I'd like to get my hands on the V-Rod and see how it stacks up. Like you, I don't care for all the plastic on the sport bikes....just looks wrong, and there's not a lot you can do with plastic....it's just there The sad part of the one I have is that unless I restore it, it isn't worth much, and if I do, it's worth a little less than it sold for new. I always thought they should be lower and longer, but that's a bit of personal taste. The challenge of being a po' boy is ya have to learn how to get by without spending a lot of money, so I try to keep my toys within my non-existent budget. Everything has to be minimalist, leaving off what isn't absolutely necessary. Every 10 pounds on a bike is approx to 100 pounds on a car....it adds up quick if you aren't watching what you're doing. Maybe when the new year gets kicked off and biz picks up I can put a few more bucks in it to make it how I'd like, starting with the bore, new pistons and rebalance, and bigger carbs....but that's just another wish list if biz don't pick up soon. My buddy has been hammering me to make him a frame so he can park an S&S engine or something similar in it. Not that I can't, but without a jig, it's not as easy as it sounds. It's easier to buy one or get a used frame from salvage and rework it the way he wants. I am not a big fan of hard tails....they are kidney killers, but they look nice if you are just wrenching for show. Well, your instructions worked. The cruise is back online and working fit an proper. Thanks

"Jim Warman" wrote in message news:qrJzd.14753$uj2.3204@clgrps12... | OK, lads.... out of the sandbox for 10 minutes...... party's gettin' rough | (at Xmas, yet, with the peace and goodwill stuff....). | | I would have loved, dearly, to get a SoftTail Springer...... I wasn't about | to try and push "Mrs. Claus" quite that hard. My 03 Sporty cost less new | (with some toys.... forward controls, P-pad, sissy bar and some other little | stuff) than an Intruder. And the Intruder has a smaller motor, a battery | that's near impossible to get at (I have a friend with one) and just doesn't | have that "mystique" that HD possesses. I guess it's whatever floats yer | boat but for my money all that glossy black and shiny silver in a lowish | slung V twin is drop dead gorgeous. (Puffing his chest out) People will walk | past those Tuperware clad crotch rockets with nary a glance and offer up | compliments that gush bad enough to embarrass me. | | Due to weather and work constraints, I only managed a little under 4000 km | with one short highway trip last year. Even though I'm in the throws of a

3 | year home reno project, I plan on fixing that in the summer to come. If I | can wear this one out, at least I have a trade in that a Harley dealer will | accept and there's always the chance that a Springer will be perched in my | driveway. | | | "John Riggs" wrote in message | news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net... | > Well, it would appear you are doing just that. Now, if you have a lard | > ass and can't get a bike with 84 horses to go that fast, sounds like a | > personal problem. I had a bike half that size and it was doing well over | > 120...you do the math. | >