oil change

I'm having trouble locating the oil pan and thus the oil plug, is there a schematic diagram available? I have changed the oil on a few other vehicles, but not a Ford .......please help me. Thank you.

Reply to
Carmie

You do not mention the year, but regardless, the oil pan sits under the engine like any other car. However the oil plug sits sideways to avoid getting damaged when off-roading. On my 99 its on the passengers side of the oil pan.

Reply to
Mikepier

05 4.6 rear center.
Reply to