1994 F150 Headlights not working properly

When I pull the headlight switch out all of the running lights, tailights, side marker lights work but the headlights do not. If I pull back on the turn signal lever to flash the headlights they come on. But if I have the
lever either in dim or bright position they do not come on. I'm trying to isolate cause.
Harleyrider wrote:

Most likely MF switch.
does it have the h/l switch built into the combo turn signal switch , if so try replace the switch