1998 Mercury Sable -Squeal

I have 83,000 miles on this car. When I turn 90 degrees right and uphill into my driveway I hear a metal to metal squeal maybe like a brake drum dragging. Every once
in a while I get slight squeal when I come to a stop. Two brake places have found nothing. I am perplexed.
Any help appreciated. Thanks.

You're going to have to get a helper to stand outside the car and try to localize the sound while you make the turn.
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Yea, it sure would help to identify which corner it's coming from. I wonder about wheel bearing adjustment. The poster doesn't state that he's applying the brakes as this happens. Maybe it's a suspension part, a strut or a bushing.