66 f-100

I have a 66 f-100 with the twin I beam front suspension, i am in the process of lowering the truck, but i dont know if i want to throw the mustang 2 front clip under it. Does anyone know how low dream beams
can help me. And can i possible bag the truck by using the dream beams or do i need to possible use an alternate front suspension sorce ... ANy feed back will help my decision. i have been thinkin about it for days and need some more feedback other than my own.