79 F-100 Carb gaskets

I'm installing a reman 2150 2bbl on my 5.8M 79 F-100 p/u.
I see a wide variety of carb to intake manifold gaskets for replacement.
Some 1/4 inch spacer composite with nylon sleeves for the studs, others thin composites, and some thin paper gaskets.
There is nothing definitive as to which one or all three(!) should be installed.
Anyone have some guidance?
Thanks!
Jim