67 Mustang Rearend

We have a 67 Mustang in need of a rearend. My question is will a rearend from a 74 Maverick bolt up and the same width? Please help.
Monica

i dont know if the 74 maverick rear nd will fit because im from australia and we dont have them here, but a rear end from a 66,67 falcon will fit 8 3/4 and 9 inch