83 Mercury Lynx - doors are driving me insane!

Got an '83 Merc. Lynx (4 dr) this summer. The car was well-maintained and runs well, but the doors are giving me problems now that things are getting cold.
So far, the passenger side door can only be opened from the inside, the interior driver door handle is loose and the rear passenger door requires excessive force to open. The driver door is also having closing issues. It isn't closing fully, and then won't open from the outside. And jsut to make things interesting, when it gets really cold, the doors freeze to the weatherstripping.
How easy is it to access and repair the broken handles and tune up the others? Any special tools / knowledge required?
--
Tron

getting
make

and
requires
It
window
Yeah, I work nights so hadn't had a chance to to get at it in good light to see what I could do. Finally got a day off and a chance to really examine it Liberal doses of WD-40 to the catch mechanism loosened it up enough to pry free.
Additional question - how hard is a repair to something that has snapped in the door? The passenger side interior handle is non-functional and some friends said that something may have broken. From all reports, this sort of repair isn't a easy / quick job.
--
Tron

the
issues.
it
in
of
====================Generaly door handles arent that hard to replace. Just get in there and have a look. It could just be the little plastic clip that holds on the rod also.

examine
pry
sort
have
also.
Guess that's my spring project. Many thanks for the help.
--
Tron