89 f150 fuel pump????

Hi all, just tried to start my 89' F150, and nothing. It turns over fine, but wont start. Normally when you kick the ignition, you get that little hum, when the fuel system is oressurizing, wellll mine dont do that. My
question is, I am wondering if it is the pump, or the fusible link by the starter relay, and what is the easiest way to diagnose this??? Any and all help is greatly appreciated....
Thanx all
Dredz
Dredz,
Chances are the fuel pump is bad but first check the fuel pump relay located on the left (Drivers) side of engine compartment.
John

You may also want to check out the impact switch located by the fuse box on the firewall. If the red button is up push it down to reset the switch.

fine,
the
all
Check for power on both side of the fuel pump relay ( primary and secondary side ). Is this a dual tank or single tank truck? Make a difference where to go next.