93 e-150 Wipers

Wipers quit working.

I was here before and was suggested to check all the connectors and the Governor. I woggled all the connectors but I don't know where the governor is. When I turn the wiper switch I hear a clicking coming from the passenger side kick pannel area. I changed the motor. Nothing Put the old motor back on and it ran long enough to park itself. I couldn't turn the shaft on the new motor to see it it would park.

Any other suggestions?

Dave

Reply to
Willywanka