120k miles, private seller has taken very good care of it, all power,
all stock. He wants 1995$. I need a beach wagon to fit all the toys.
The kicker is the seller hasn't registered it since April. I want to
drive it to a mechanic of mine for a full checkup...and the seller
has a guy that can smog it ....hmmmm
I've got a 95 LX wagon. Nothing but trouble when we first got it. Replaced
1. Transmission, rebuilt by dealer (my cost)
2. Both heads, repaired by dealer (their cost)
3. Replaced radiator (my cost)
4. Replaced waterpump, belt tensioner ( we split the cost)
5. Replaced (3 times) the starter (my cost)
6. Replaced fuel pump (my cost)
It had 22000 miles on it when we bought it, now has 85000. Once everything
was fixed, it has been trouble free and a great everyday car. I would love
to get something smaller, but you drive what you got.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.