96 escort paint code?

I need to buy some of that dupli-color touchup paint stuff... where do I find the color code?
Its a 96 escort... "white"... dupli-color lists about 12 versions of "white"

Found it... Drives side door post.
Code: YO Oxford White
so... should I use the "dupli-color" system or does anyone have a better solution?
I have some deep pits and a few new long/deep scratches.. I dont need it to be perfect... I just dont want it to rust, mainly...