96 Taurus: Radiator fan stays on even when car off

Greetings,
I noticed this when going into work, and now at home. My fan seems to be stuck on even when the car is completely off. It's been on for
hours. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Paul

Pull the battery cable as an interim fix before you kill your battery.
haha! Too late. I jumped it and pulled the fuse though.
haha! Too late. I jumped it and pulled the fuse though.

This happened to me a few years ago and drove me crazy. It turned out to be the large connector to the right of the battery connecting to the CCRM which contains the low speed fan control relay. When I tightened this up, everything was fine again. Good luck.....
Great. I'll take a look at this tomorrow morning. I tried finding any reference to a fan relay in the owner's manual, but of course there was none.
Paul
Jimbo,
That worked. Thanks.
I suspect a fan relay or a temperature sending unit.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Read much?
you pay..DEAL with it!