99 Taurus - where to tap into switched power?

I'm adding an aftermarket gauge to my 99 Taurus wagon. I have the console apart, stereo/climate control "oval" out, underdash panel out, so I can get to a lot of wiring. Does anyone know where/what color
wire I can tap into for the switched (ACC) power for the gauge power?
I managed to get the illumination wire tapped into the dimmer switch, and even found the "hidden" firewall grommet and got a couple wires snaked through for frame ground and sender, so this is all I have left to find. Location and color, anyone know what I can use?
Thanks, Rod
Why are you not taping this power off the fuse box? Just jumper off the radio fuse if it is low amp... What are you looing to power? A gauge that you would like to add to the car? Try not to cut wires for power... That will be worse later in the cars life... Go for the fuse box...
Gerald