99 Windstar engine codes

Anyone tell me what these are? Thanks Dan

http://www.obd-codes.com /
Reference failure or performance codes relating to what is seen by engine sensors.
Four digit numbers starting with 'P' and first digit, either 0 for generic or 1 for Ford (mfr) specific
you pay..DEAL with it!
http://autorepair.about.com/cs/troubleshooting/l/bl_obd_main.htm