Aerostar Power Steering Pumps Whine

Page 2 of 2

So it's NOT a closed system...
Any heat above vaporization is localized and under pressure, and what do we know about water under presure?.. and the return line is considerably cooler.
you pay..DEAL with it!

Related Threads is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.