Car Problems

I have a 2001 Lincoln LS V8 my gauges has been fluctuating. What do you think is wrong with it?

Sounds like the velocity/rotation-variable syndrome to me.
Check the tailpipe while that's happened and see if there's some sort of warm gaseous emission, if so, that's likely it.
Better take it to the dealer and have it checked out.
Bad ground.