clay wax

Just bougt the Mother's clay wax kit and have a couple questions for you people who use the clay wax. In Googling and reading about this stuff I remember one site I was on mentioned that you can use soapy water for the
lubricant instead of what comes with the kit. Is this true? It would save having to buy another kit if you just run out of the lubricant. Also the instructions in the kit says that the clay should do about 3-4 average size cars. Seems most of the sites I was reading the info on said about 10-14 uses. How many times do use the clay? Thanks.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com