Re: Wax

What wax do you guys use for your car????

> > BC

Mequires. #6, and sometimes #26.

Reply to
ppointer

what is making swirls on my car... any ideas? some say shammy... other say the water. I park underground and sometimes my car gets this dust on it from god knows where... could that be it.?

its starting to bother me... and the car is brand new... and I am starting to see this haze on the paint. never waxed the car... and I don't see that on other cars.

thanks in advance.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

Wax is old hat. Real detailers don't use it anymore. Try some Klasse.

Read a few dozen FAQ'swhile you are out there and decide of you need to use a clay bar orperhaps polish the car first before Klassing. Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob

If you don't rinse the dust off completely before you wash it or try to wipe the dust off, it is possible it could be the cause.

Rubbing the finish in a circular motion with anything that is unclean will swirl the clear coat. I love a black vehicle but really hate to keep it clean and swirl free. I have a dark silver 99.5 Pathfinder and it really hides dirt and imperfections in the finish. However it doesn't have anywhere near the depth of gloss that my black 99 Dodge Dakota had.

Reply to
Mind Melt

Reply to
KINGLIFER