I have a 97 Ranger, 2 wheel drive, 5 speed manual transmission. My clutch slave cylinder needs replacing. The only problem I am having is disconnecting the hose from the master cylinder. I have the correct
tool and am following the instructions on the ford manual. Still cannot get the hose to release. Any help would be appreciated. Chuck Shirley Dallas, Georgia