Clutch pedal too high on 1993 ranger

I just picked up an imaculate 1993 ranger 4 x 4 ext cab P/U. It has the 4.0l v6 with 5 speed manual transmission. It just had a clutch installed about 20k miles ago.
Question is this. After just driving around a bit today, the clutch works great but it seems that the pedal is just sitting too high requiring quite the "knee bend" to get my foot up on it to depress it. It sits about 1" higher than the brake pedal. Is this normal or adjustable? It's just a bit uncomfortable to operate is all. Thanks, Rick (who is going to have his f250 transmission repaired eventually)

=====================Check and see if there is a hole in the bracket for a missing rubber stop that the pedal arm is supposed to sit against when its not depressed. Other than that, maybe your just not used to it?...

I'll look for that..and it's maybe that I'm just not used to it either. The clutch really doesn't release though untill I'm about 3" from fully releasing the pedal. And to top it off, its a very long throw. My knee hits the under side of the dash trying to get my foot up on the pedal. Just seems "different" than I was used to in the past. Rick

stop
Other
==========you might be able to tighten/adjust it up to make it release quicker, but it wont make the pedal lower at rest.