Correct Fan for a 1963 Ford Galaxie, 427

Good afternoon all,
This is my 2nd attempt at a post, since Google seems to be problematic with putting posts up today.
I have a 1963 Ford Galaxie 500, with a non original 427 sideoiler (1972
block). The car does not have A/C. The car has a 3-row original radiator (non-aluminum), and a 6-blade, 18", belt-driven flex fan. The fan sits approximately 1" from the radiator. The car does not have a fan shroud. Pics are here - http://photos.yahoo.com/callmewillis
I'm experiencing some overheating while sitting still, and also in a lot of stop-n-go traffic. Some local Ford experts from 422 Motorsports in PA suggested that I remove the flex fan and go back to a solid blade fan. Here are my questions:
Does anyone know what the blade#/style/size/part# is for a solid-fan for a 1963 big-block Galaxie? Also if so, does anyone know where I can get one???
If I remove the belt-driven flex fan and go to a solid blade fan, do I also need to remove the belt-drive system and use a fan clutch? Also, do I have to use a fan shroud with a solid blade fan, or is it only recommended?
Thanks!
Jason
I have a 66 7 litre with a 428 so it is basically the same car. I am using a 7 blade solid fan with clutch, and a shroud. this has helped alot, but it still gets hot in 90 degree weather. my next step it to replace the non stock 3 row radiator with the correct 4 row radiator.