Create a new newsgroup for streetka

For your newsgroup file: alt.autos.ford.streetka Info interchange for all people interested in the Ford Streetka automobile
Charter: alt.autos.ford.streetka is intended for the posting and sharing of StreetKa
info and data.
The newsgroup will not be moderated. Off-topic, spam and advertising posts are not permitted.
Justification: The Ford StreetKa is new Auto and as yet there is no group for it. It is bound to have teething troubles and may be the odd recall the newsgroup is for owners and prospective owners to be informed.
Thanks for your consideration
I would like to start a new newsgroup any one here can help any one here no about the ford streetka or would look at the new news group help please the above is my proposal I tried alt.config but its a bit much for me any one send a newsgroup control message to start this group many thanks for your support

Nice idea, but probably too much of a niche car, really. You'd get one or two posts a week, if that. :(
You may be better off hopping by the various owners clubs (the UK Ford Ka Klub being an obvious one, heh).
There's a little bit of Ka information on my website.
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com

Yep.... look at the Probe/MX6 groups.. troo much fragmentation.