Newsgroup rules???

Hey, I don't know who can answer this question for me, but I'm gonna give it a shot: Is it okay to post "for sale" posts in this newsgroup as long as they are for Pontiac cars/parts??? If not, why not?

The reason I ask... I have a Grand Am that I am parting out. I would much rather sell the parts to people that need them so I can get some money and make some people happy at the same time. Otherwise, they're all going off to the dump, and that's not a great place for car parts...

However, last time I posted here about that I promptly got an E-mail from the newsgroup abuse department of my ISP... so what's the deal???

Thanks, Martin

Reply to
Martin

Bon·ne·ville

IMO, once in a great while would be fine. Just don't over do it. What year G/A?

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

Okay cool, I'll try again and see how I fare... it is a 96 SE.

Thanks, Martin

Reply to
Martin