Avanti Newsgroup???

Is there an Avanti Newsgroup and what is the link????

Reply to
Ron Butts

mbstude

Reply to
John Poulos

So much for the Avanti group at Yahoo. They want a 200 words or less essay about why you want to participate and what you can contribute. They can kiss my A$$. All I wanted to do was ask a question about a transmission kickdown wiring issue on an Avanti II engine.

Reply to
Ron Butts

Reply to
mbstude

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
mbstude

Reply to
Big E

I dunno about guys that talk in serial numbers rather than real words ......

"R> So much for the Avanti group at Yahoo. They want a 200 words or less

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

what the hell is this essay you're talking about. joining the yahoo group is ok'd by a "moderator" to keep the spam out. Shouldn't be any more than that. If you got a request for anything else, please let me know and I'll rattle someone's cage.

Jeff ( only 2 of my 5 Studebakers are Avanti's)

R> So much for the Avanti group at Yahoo. They want a 200 words or less essay

Reply to
Jeff Grohs

Jeff If you go to the yahoo Avanti group page where you are asked to register, such as screen name , email addy, etc it then goes to a box for the essay. All I wanted know is how the trans kickdown switch (one on throttle bellcrank)is wired for a 70 Avanti II with powershift? Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

This is effete elitism at its pinnacle. I will never submit to any group with a "moderator." Ever!

As Calvin would say (with modification), "They can kiss my scrawny ass!"

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Exactly... If the answer doesn't lie somewhere in this group, it probably does not exist.

JT

Big E wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire