Disable daytime running lights?

Page 2 of 2
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 18:37:27 -0500, "pick one" <try again!> wrote:

Southern ontario, between Toronto and London. Born and raised in Elmira - all my adult life in Waterloo
we are not talking about a pontiac,we are talking about a ford , in a ford newsgroup

when
agency
off.

Yes, and it appears on my FORD built mystique, with DRL, there is NO WAY to defeat the DRL without modifying the wiring, as even when started with the hand brake applied, the DRL come on..........