Door Ajar Light Fix

Had to help with the dreaded "Door Ajar Light.." The common fix on this NG has been WD40. I did not have any WD40 on hand, and on a whim reached for a
can of electronics parts cleaner..(CRC QD Electronics Parts Cleaner to be specific...) It worked instantly, on the first application. WOW. The car also had a non-functioning door lock , and, window switch. I was about to remove the door trim to see what was wrong when a mind said, spray some parts cleaner in the switches. So I did, without removing a single screw.. and WOW again..everything was working again.. Is this CRC QD Electronics Parts Cleaner great or what