f150 1998 door ajar light

Hi My '98 F150 super cab 3 door has an intermittent problem with the door ajar light and the interior light staying on after the doors are all securely closed. Can anybody tell me if there is a fix for this problem? Thanks. Terry

Reply to
Terry

phathead

I just went through the exact same thing and a neighbor suggested the WD40 trick. Worked like a charm.

Reply to
Turfinator