e150 van no spark help

1987 ford e150 panel/cargo van, 6cycl
not getting any spark. replaced distributor, rotor button, cap, ignition control module, and coil .
I believe the coil gets juice in to it.
I think the coil puts juice out also.
but for some reason, we can't find any juice anywhere after that..
any help would be greatly appreciated.
- TIA
Daniel
The rotor on the distributer is turning when you crank... Right??

Sounds like to me the ECM could be bad. Either that or a wire may be broken some place.