electrical problem

1988 Tioga Motorhome on Ford Econoline chassis. I started it several times this afternoon and everything was fine. Then I turned the key on and attempted to start it again and nothing happened. I mean NOTHING. No
guages worked, no headlights or clearance lights, no starter noise or clicking sound. Just nothing! Any idea what could cause all these things to quit working at once?
budm wrote:

Your battery or the cables to the battery or the ignition switch (the one your key goes into).
Jeff
Somebody stole the battery? ;)
mike

In article

Start by cleaning the battery connections. If no joy, check the fuse links. The fuse links probably come off of the starter relay (solenoid).
Good luck, no one can butcher a vehicle wiring system quite like a motorhome manufacturer.