Emissions

Well the ole ford passed. I put a new air pump on with my homemade brackets.:) I put on a new stock 1bbl carb and it passed with flying colors. Thanks to
those that helped.
--
Shawn
1978 Ford Fairmont, I-6 200

Doc wrote:

What is Everclear?
Its liquor thats like 190 or 180 proof? Good for jungle juice or witches brew, not so sure about shots. ;)
--
Shawn
1978 Ford Fairmont, I-6 200