Emissions

Well the ole ford passed. I put a new air pump on with my homemade brackets.:) I put on a new stock 1bbl carb and it passed with flying colors. Thanks to those that helped.

Reply to
Shawn

Next time make sure the fuel tank is almost empty (5 gals. or less) and add a couple of bottles of Everclear. Guaranteed to pass.

Reply to
Doc

What is Everclear?

Reply to
F.H.

Its liquor thats like 190 or 180 proof? Good for jungle juice or witches brew, not so sure about shots. ;)

Reply to
Shawn

PGA or Pure Grain Alcohol. Some states sell it, others don't (CA for instance). It's made to be drunk. It looks and tastes like cheap Vodka only it runs about 180 to 190 proof depending on the brand. I've got a bottle as we speak. I use it for cleaning my smoking pipes when they go sour. Put a bottle of PGA in a plastic tub with wine, fruit and rum and you've got Hunch Punch, a great party pleaser at adolescent events. My guess is that it would destroy the fuel system and play hob with the emissions sensors even though it burns clean.

Reply to
Reece Talley