Escort US?

I'm wondering if the Escort is still sold New in the US, or has it been discontinued here alltogether, and if it is still sold here what models are available?
Had a '94, and a '97 wagon, Best damb car of its size I ever had, that 1.9 engine was great...probably Ford figured that out and stopped selling them.....<grin>.
Thankx in advance. Papy
Thankx Mike I guess I better get used to the Focus...=)

1.9