Explorer Muffler

Any recommendations/experience replacing stock muffler on 2000 Ford Explorer XLT (4x4)? Good sound yet not too loud is what I'm looking for.

magnaflow, straight through flow but not loud like the headache producing flowmaster.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Any recommendations/experience replacing stock muffler on 2000 Ford Explorer XLT (4x4)? </FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2>Good sound yet not too loud is what I'm looking for.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=