Failure code at Airbag sytem

Hallo Groupe, i drive a Ford Maverick/Escape 05/2002 and the Airbag light is flahing. The light flashes 4 times and then 7 times this repeats 3 times and then the
light stays on. I thing this is a code but i am not able to find something in the www. Dues anyone know this code?
Thanks for help
Eckhard
You didnt look hard enough
It's a code relating to the pass side bad seat sensor.. may be a recall on it
http://www.carjunky.com/messageboard/data/327.html
read that whole thread

The
typo correct: ...pass side BAG seat sensor..

Thanks for the info, i chcked my connectors at driver and codriver seat and the failer is gone. At monday i will ask the local ford dealer for user connectors or an other wiring.
best rgards eckhard

The techs are gonna love you, you probably took the resistance away and they cant find whets causing it anymore....
Either fix it yourself or bring it to a dealer. If you're gonna take it to dealer , DON'T TOUCH IT

flahing.
www.
i only go to the dealer to get the system fixed for the future, there is a new wiring out with outher connetors and i want them installed in my car.

Why would they do that if there is no problem ????????

then