1997 Ford Taurus-Change Headlight?

this seems like it should be simple, but i know little to nothing about cars.

I got a new light from the auto store, but I can't figure how to disassemble the headlight in order to take the broke one out and put his new one in.

If you respond, I thank you ahead of time, but please keep in mind that I don't know any car terms. Thanks!

Reply to
YakooMarkTwo
1997 Ford Taurus-Change Headlight? Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Sat, Oct 22, 2005, 9:52pm (EDT+6) From: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net (YakooMarkTwo) this seems like it should be simple, but i know little to nothing about cars. I got a new light from the auto store, but I can't figure how to disassemble the headlight in order to take the broke one out and put his new one in. If you respond, I thank you ahead of time, but please keep in mind that I don't know any car terms. Thanks!
Reply to
Eric Toline