Ford Aspire Leaking Transmission Oil from seal.

Hi There,
My friend has a 96 Ford Aspire and I have two questions about it:
1) Transmission oil is leaking from the right side CV axle. Right where
it joins into the transmission. I figure it is a bad seal. Can anyone tell me its part number or a site with a picture of it so I know what to tell a local parts dealer.
2) What type of transmission oil does this car take?
Thanks