Ford Fiesta ac/heater fan (blower) won't start.

Hi everybody.
I've searched a lot of posts about this problem but haven't found an answer.
My ac/heater fan or blower just stopped working one day. It does not start on
any of the 4 speeds. I checked fuses. Can anyone please tell me what might be the problem and how to fix it. If I have to take out the blower or change the switch or any other thing, please explain how to do so.
Thanks a lot.
Jos Venezuela
Car is Fiesta 1.6 Year 2000.