Ford Granada Scorpio Throttle cable

I have a ,92 Granada Scorpio Cosworth 2.9 24 valve. My problem is trying to get a Throttle cable and a cruise control cable. Every garage I have been to say that there are none in Europe. Please can someone tell me this is b**ls and that there must be somewhere that I can get them from. I have at the moment one fantastic car that is not going anywhere because of a broken throttle cable. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME... Many thanks Denboy

Reply to
DEN80Y

better resources somewhere in this...

(copy paste both lines)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

breakers?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

hiya,

try

I know it's for Mk1+2 but they're all very helpful indeed and so it's worth asking

pottsy