Ford Granada Scorpio Throttle cable

I have a ,92 Granada Scorpio Cosworth 2.9 24 valve. My problem is trying to get a Throttle cable and a cruise control cable. Every garage I have been
to say that there are none in Europe. Please can someone tell me this is b**ls and that there must be somewhere that I can get them from. I have at the moment one fantastic car that is not going anywhere because of a broken throttle cable. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME... Many thanks Denboy

better resources somewhere in this... http://www.google.com/search ? hl=en&lr=&q=scorpio+skorpio+cosworth&btnG=Search
(copy paste both lines)
you pay..DEAL with it!

breakers?
you pay..DEAL with it!
hiya,
try http://www.ford-granadaguild.org.uk /
I know it's for Mk1+2 but they're all very helpful indeed and so it's worth asking