ford TD '96: problem changing gears

Hallo,
I have some problems by changing gears. Also when the car is stopped, I can hardly change gears.
Who can help? Thanks

Try depressing the peddle on the extreme left side. ;)
mike hunt
pollux wrote:

opined in

hallo back... like mike says, that pedal on the left is used for that function. Assume you are saying that pedal is not working so well.