freestar stereo got wet, now buttons don't work, fuses look good

It rained (hard), and I of course left the window open in my freestar van. Everything got wet, stereo included. The stereo works, but the buttons don't. It's been a week and should
have dried out by now. I looked for any bad fuses but didn't see any.
any ideas?
yup. time for a new radio