Front End Alignment

I have an 2003 Escape. I'm wondering if I need to get it aligned. There is no shake in the steering wheel. But the steering wheel sets to the left about 3 or 4 degrees. I know the road usually has something to do with it.
But if memory serves me correct, the wheel wasn't always off like this. I had a wreck last December. Slid in the ice and hit the car in front of me. Everything has been fixed since then. But they didn't align the front end. I'm wondering if that may have something to do with this. I don't want to blow 50 dollars if I don't have to. The tires don't appear to be worn unusually. I have them rotated on a regular basis.
Thanks, Greg H

Take it to a REAL alignment shop, not some schlock chain tire store and have it set up correctly - then you KNOW it is right. $50 is cheap peace of mind.