FS: 1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra - Charlotte, NC

FS: 1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra, mint, red, leather, loaded, 18,xxx original miles, all stock. $22,500 Charlotte, NC Please see: http://cameronwood.com/cobra/cobra.html
for details on the car and pictures and video. The car has just been listed on autotrader.com also.
Don't get me wrong. It's an awesome car. But at that price I would rather buy a brand new Mustang GT Supercharged V8 soft top.
East-

Wouldn't that be about $32,000?

Well yeah I know. But the man was overcharging for the Stang and there is no telling if anyone can bargain down to the actual market price.
I new car is more preferable. The latter car is my dream car.
East-