Fuse Box diagram

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can get a fuse box diagram for a 88 Tempo?

Thanks in advance.

John

Reply to
John

Hi,

I am trying to find the fuse for the dash lights in my 88 Ford Topaz but cant find any. Are the bulbs just burnt out? Dont have a diagram of the fuses but if you look under there they are all labeled (or should be). I can figure out what they are but just dont see one for the Dash lights. I have the interior, etc everything else working.

Any help appreciated.

NWC

Bottom center of:

MasterBlaster

"NWC" wrote

Again, from the fuse box (bottom center) of:

Instrument Cluster Illumination Fuse 13 5amp, other side of the fuse box from the flasher, according to (top center, down a bit) of:

MasterBlaster

Look at the inside of the fuse box cover.

mike hunt

John wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt2