Hey Toyota, why can't you sell Toyotas in Europe?

Page 2 of 2

Now assume the toilet flushes down and it falls right on your new hat...
The issue with the SUVs is:
1- They damage the environment more than necessary
2- They are a threat to others on the road
3- Waste valuable resources
On 2010-04-18 19:02:34 -0700, "TibetanMonkey,

So if the environment is of concern, why are you not tackling old vehicles, spewing burned oil into the air instead?
Each mid-'70s GM barge on the road pollutes more than two or three modern SUVs.
Priorites, man.

As are these same, ill-maintained '70s barges.

Ditto.

You are doing like the 3 Wise Monkeys.
But you are planning to escape the planet, I guess.

So why are they dumping money on exploring space instead of concentrating on saving this one?
Don't you find that stupid and funny? I'm pretty sure driving a little Miata, Mini or Smart OR better riding a bicycle could help.

Notice the carnage here, fellow traveler...
(or are you a lawyer?)
'It's No Accident: The Real Story Behind Senseless Death and Injury on Our Roads'
David Townsend, Tias father, gave me a copy of Its No Accident this spring, nearly a year after my son Dominick was hit in a Seattle crosswalk. Your book told our familys story and the stories of so many other families of pedestrian victims from the devastating news, to the insurance companies, to meetings with the local county and city prosecutors offices.
Your book helped me understand that $490 fines and no drivers education or loss of license for the drivers in these deadly crashes are the norm. That deadly crosswalks like the one where Dominick was run over frequently are left by the cities with no lights, no traffic calming, no sign of the lives lost there. Before I read your book I thought it was perhaps just our family or just Seattle and King County.
We are so blessed that Dominick lived and is recovering steadily recovering from traumatic brain injury is a long long road. We are appalled to see all the families we know now who have lost a child or are trying so hard to restore their child after being hit by a car.
Lisa, thank you for putting together the stories and the statistics into such a powerful book. I have bought copies to give to some of our community and state leaders. I hope that your speaking schedule brings you out to Washington. I think it would be so very important for our local and state leaders to hear from you.
http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/its-no-accident-the-real-story-behind-senseless-death-and-injury-on-our-roads/313110

Oh c'mon, don't try playing mind games with the wise monkey...
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/skatesnow67/3_013.jpg
"This is the book that Federal, State and local bureaucracies, along with the insurance companies and automobile manufacturers, don't want you to read.... The book that dares to expose why America has failed to save lives on the road, and how Germany has reduced the number of people killed on its roadways by almost 70 percent over the last thirty years, in spite of 100+ mph speeds on its Autobahn freeway network."
http://americanautobahn.piratenews.org /
You think "they" want you to have safe roads? Look at their faces, names, hints and clues... and be honest:
http://www.robertrubenstein.com/?gclid=CKad8-GFk6ECFRwtswodUiQNOQ
THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS:
"The Vultures benefit from the Jungle"

Yeah, but Tibetan Monkeys only come around every 2000 years...
Never ignore the monkey in the cage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b8lPNSuMUw&feature=related

(the story of Genghis Khan which starts in a cage... but he came to change the world)
Well, maybe better the nonviolent way of Jesus --but he was crucified.
said:

This is true............. By the time a male realizes this at age 67 he will have to DROP in

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:02:24 -0700, Conscience wrote:

YOU need to get a Supra or a 240SX...

What you need is a machine that takes batteries and vibrates more than a roaring motor, a lady friend told me.

Then the people who buy them are just plain dumb.
--
Clive

Toyota dumbs. Family people who drop out from the competition for mates. The Miata on the other hand...
What sane wife would allow her husband to get one?
FatterDumber& Happier Moe wrote:

haha, that guy is actually kindda talented ;)

Libertarians crave for the Autobahn for America. You must be fellow travelers of the COMMUNIST PARTY faking to be patriots...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwL7W6gAx5E

You communists always hated Germany anyway. Notice the BIKE PATH on the right. I made my point, comrades!