hurc can't do the math...

Time and again, our pet human toilet has told us to "do the math".... Time and again he shows that he is incapable of doing the math.....
hurc... all you need to do is answer a few questions.... but you can't... What a loser....
You can't read English (something most Canadians can do) because you read stuff nobody wrote (must be your invisible friend or those voices in your head).
You seem to be the only one living in a make believe world....
5 months in Iraq???? That's a funny way to spell "Bowden".
It is interesting that if you type "foctard" into google, you get only hurc's posts in this forum...and a hell of a lot of them. I had no idea he loved that word THAT much.
Jim Warman wrote:

Well, when ya have no life other than what you can create by being the fly in the ointment.... It helps him pass the time while he's waiting to die.
--
Spike