IMPORTANT dont be a scott

On Wed, 25 May 2005 18:54:04 -0700, "Scott" <homealone.com> wrote:

what a focktard u just got booted out of most shops for a stunt like that
PROPER TOOLS and safe practice is a must or dont do the job BE SAFE you focktard hurc ast

Dude, that "stunt" as you call it, is and has been used by millions of mechanics everywhere for years. You have a pulley bolt burried where you need a 12" or better extension, your 1/2 or even 3/4 impact wont get it. That is the easiest way to get it loose. If you had any experiance you would know that. Focktard. LOL. Ive been watching your posts for a while now and at first I thought you had some experiance, now I can tell you are fresh out of the junior college automotive program. Focktard. ROFL.
On Fri, 27 May 2005 05:22:42 GMT, "Shoe Salesman"

now i know why us mechanics are considered unskilled labor in canada buy a real impact gun you retard show me info where this technique is recommended
holy flying projectiles batman hurc ast

Better ask your junior college "teacher" about that technique Robin. ROFL RETARD get some experiance you go girl LOL

Some years back a local mechanic was working on a Studebaker. It had a large nut on the axle to retain the hub/brake drum. To get it off he put a large wrench on it and had his helper put it in gear and release the clutch while he stood on the wrench to hold it. His partner put it in reverse and let the clutch out. Tossed the guy about ten feet and he broke his arm:) Work safe.
Al

it against something like the frame like the original poster said. I'd pay money to have seen that one.
On Fri, 27 May 2005 21:42:26 GMT, "Shoe Salesman"

what would happen if the wrench slips and damages the engine or body because of this act you cannot control the starter precisly and you cannot properly hold the wrench to the bolt if this were a safe and proper practice
let me do it while you hold your face and body near this practice fuck i would pay to do that OHSA will pull your ticket wokers comensation will never pay a claim like this
what would happen if the wrench slips and damages the engine or body

WTF are you smoking I`ve seen this in more than one dealership I`ve worked at always worked and done by master techs your a loser