IMPORTANT dont be a scott

>> need help getting cover off to replace water pump....crank shaft spindle, >> how to get off....thanks for any help > >If you mean you need to remove the nut from the end of the >crankshaft, you put a breaker bar on the nut, lay the breaker >bar on the frame rail, and hit the starter. >The nut is not a left hand thread, its just very tight. >

kill, injure or cause $$$$$$$damage what a focktard u just got booted out of most shops for a stunt like that

PROPER TOOLS and safe practice is a must or dont do the job BE SAFE you focktard hurc ast

Reply to
ivamoreacbf45

Dude, that "stunt" as you call it, is and has been used by millions of mechanics everywhere for years. You have a pulley bolt burried where you need a 12" or better extension, your 1/2 or even 3/4 impact wont get it. That is the easiest way to get it loose. If you had any experiance you would know that. Focktard. LOL. Ive been watching your posts for a while now and at first I thought you had some experiance, now I can tell you are fresh out of the junior college automotive program. Focktard. ROFL.

Reply to
Shoe Salesman

lmfao now i know why us mechanics are considered unskilled labor in canada buy a real impact gun you retard show me info where this technique is recommended

holy flying projectiles batman hurc ast

Reply to
flaming/"c/""

Better ask your junior college "teacher" about that technique Robin. ROFL RETARD get some experiance you go girl LOL

Reply to
Shoe Salesman

Some years back a local mechanic was working on a Studebaker. It had a large nut on the axle to retain the hub/brake drum. To get it off he put a large wrench on it and had his helper put it in gear and release the clutch while he stood on the wrench to hold it. His partner put it in reverse and let the clutch out. Tossed the guy about ten feet and he broke his arm:) Work safe.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

no, you should NEVER HOLD ON to the wrench(that guy is a tard for sure), lay it against something like the frame like the original poster said. I'd pay money to have seen that one.

Reply to
Shoe Salesman

what would happen if the wrench slips and damages the engine or body because of this act you cannot control the starter precisly and you cannot properly hold the wrench to the bolt if this were a safe and proper practice

let me do it while you hold your face and body near this practice f*ck i would pay to do that OHSA will pull your ticket wokers comensation will never pay a claim like this

flaming/"c/""

what would happen if the wrench slips and damages the engine or body

damages the engine or body? WTF are you smoking I`ve seen this in more than one dealership I`ve worked at always worked and done by master techs your a loser

Reply to
PCK