JC Whitney clear bait and switch tactic

I bought some headers from JC Whitney website and they were completely wrong from what they advertised on the site. And even on the box it shows a the
right set of headers but when I opened the box the headers that I pulled out were some gross completely different set that were nothing like what I expected or ordered. But you take a look for yourself here is a link to the website that shows the headers that I ordered. http://www.jcwhitney.com/productnoitem.jhtml?CATID3573&BQ=jcw2
And here is a picture of what I got from them. http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumIDx363631
Maybe it is flowtechs fault but I think that it is jc whitneys' responsibility to back what they sell. I have already emailed them explaining my problem lets see what happens when they respond. I will keep you updated.
David
"ME And My Mustang NG" wrote

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumIDx363631
A problem has been detected. You do not appear to be the owner of this album. Make sure you are logged in.
JC Whitney clear bait and switch tactic Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Wed, Jun 25, 2003, 5:31am (EDT+4) From: snipped-for-privacy@qwest.net (MEAndMyMustangNG)
""""""""""""""""snip""""""""""""""
And here is a picture of what I got from them. http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID=78363631 <<<<
that link dosn't work.
Maybe it is flowtechs fault but I think that it is jc whitneys' responsibility to back what they sell. I have already emailed them explaining my problem lets see what happens when they respond. I will keep you updated. David<<<<<
Lets see, you got a sealed box with the wrong item inside and you're claiming bait & switch even before you get a response from JC.
Do you really think that JC opens every box they get to be sure that whats on the outside is whats on the inside?
A mistake was made, why would you think it won't be corrected to your satisfaction?
Eric
(ME And My Mustang NG)
""""""""""""""""snip""""""""""""""
And here is a picture of what I got from them. http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumIDx363631 <<<<
that link dosn't work.
Maybe it is flowtechs fault but I think that it is jc whitneys' responsibility to back what they sell. I have already emailed them explaining my problem lets see what happens when they respond. I will keep you updated. David<<<<<
Lets see, you got a sealed box with the wrong item inside and you're claiming bait & switch even before you get a response from JC.
Do you really think that JC opens every box they get to be sure that whats on the outside is whats on the inside?
A mistake was made, why would you think it won't be corrected to your satisfaction?
Eric
I never said the box was sealed the staples were pulled out and it was taped shut. And I sent a corrected link it should work now. But if you look at what's on their web site and even the picture on the box and then take a look at what I got in the box you'll see that it isn't what I ordered. I have a feeling that they're going to tell me everything is as it should be it is the right part. And if I want to return it I can have store credit or something that. It is the time and money that I'm losing that bothers me the most.
ME And My Mustang NG wrote:

http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumIDx363631
if you want anyone to see the picture of your headers you will have to make sure the web site you have them on does not come up with, this is not your web site, it does not display what you want others to see... its like you have a private library of your pictures... it probably picks up the cookie from your computer and you have no problem viewing them...
Snip

Sorry here is an updated link. http://community.webshots.com/user/hortond
And here is a picture of what I got from them. http://community.webshots.com/user/hortond
Maybe it is flowtechs fault but I think that it is jc whitneys' responsibility to back what they sell. I have already emailed them explaining my problem lets see what happens when they respond. I will keep you updated.
David
Sorry here is an updated link. http://community.webshots.com/user/hortond
"ME And My Mustang NG" wrote

The box apparently shows part # 49100FLT. That seems to be the GM "car" style, where the original pipes angle back. The trucks are more likely squared off, like the ones they sent you.
There's several other part numbers, with presumable different shapes. What part number were you expecting?
http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/Products/ES/ESFT/HAftrbrnr.html
They appear to be off topic in this forum.
ME And My Mustang NG wrote:

--
Tom
TS3

wrong
out
the
http://community.webshots.com/scripts/editPhotos.fcgi?action=viewall&albumID x363631
You must be a genius you know that? your only the fiftieth person to post the same exact message about that. But not one of you posted the update before I posted a corrected link. Better late then never only counts if you are doing a service that matters. Not when your just stepping on someone else's toes trying real hard to look clever.