Kinda off topic -GM

Would you actually buy a car that was made in the plant where a large layoff is occuring? I have always been a Ford owner like Sho's , SuperCoupes, Cougars. Right now
I have 00 Taurus Se with DOHC and there is nothing on there I dislike-the engine power is good for me as an aging male. One mistake I did was own a Grand Prix GTP, I noticed a small amout of gunk in coolant from that DEX-Cool that GM uses. Next 2 days it was gone.
yup. i'm gonna run rite out and buy one at bargain basement prices after GM goes belly up. and worry about who is gonna honor the warranty when it breaks .
NOT!!!

Tom wrote:

That should take 6 months or much less.
--